We’re excited to announce The Wholesum Agency has been selected as a Bend Area Yelp Agency Partner and a Yelp Ads Certified Partner. For our customers, this means we’re recognized by Yelp as a top agency and have more robust tools available to support and manage Yelp Ads campaigns for all of our clients (both large and small) without having to go through a cumbersome ownership access/transfer.
Not familiar with Yelp or its advertising programs? Keep reading for some data and insights on why you should pay attention to your business’ Yelp pages and where you can learn more, or contact us here for a free consultation.
Why is Yelp Important?
- Yelp is a transactional platform consumers visit when they’re looking to purchase from a local business.
- In the U.S., Yelp had 94.3M unique visitors on desktop and mobile and is the 20th most-visited internet property for desktop and mobile combined.*
- According to Nielsen, consumers rank Yelp as the #1 review site for finding local businesses and 79% of consumers make a purchase within a week after visiting Yelp.
- Millions of people turn to Yelp to make spending decisions
- 74% of consumers searching online for a local business turn to a review site (Nielsen, 2016)
- 79% of Yelp users who make a purchase at a business they found on Yelp do so within a week (Nielsen, 2016)
What is Yelp Advertising?
- Yelp Advertising is broken into two main programs: Yelp Ads and Enhanced Profile Program.
- Yelp Ads is a performance-based advertising program that is billed on a Cost-Per-Click basis, you pay for the ad when Yelp users click on your ad.
- The Enhanced Profile upgrades your Yelp Business Page, so you’re able to add a call-to-action button, a photo slideshow, and more to your page.
- Yelp Ads work for businesses across categories – everything from realtors to auto dealers to plumbers, and more!
We’re looking forward to discussing ways we can help your business!
If you would like to learn more, please fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation (if you’re an existing client, feel free to email us directly) for more information about how The Wholesum Agency can help with your Yelp Ads.