An underused term for the holder for a handleless coffee cup. It used to be common for large offices to have reusable plastic zarfs in the the break area next to the coffee maker that thin paper cups fit into. Now you see these in nearly every coffee shop as a cardboard sleeve that fits over the paperboard cup that you get your beverage served in. Also known as coffee sleeves ,coffee clutches, coffee cozies, hot cup jackets, java jackets, coffee collars, and cup holders.